Saturday, October 16, 2010

Auction In Support of Kevin Proctor


Hi everyone, a good friend of mine named Kevin Proctor has been battling cancer for more than a year. The battle is now a life and death struggle for Kevin and his family.
An auction has been put together to help create a scholarship fund for Kevin's daughter, Megan and I implore you to check it out. I donated the pencil drawing of the Mucha Space Girl that kicked this blog off.
You can find the link right at the top of the column next to this post on the blog. I worked for years with Kevin at Disney's Florida studio and he's an out-and-out great guy, not to mention a kick-ass dart player. If you met Kevin you'd know instantly that he's a good old fashioned straight forward good guy who wouldn't hesitate to help out.
I'm hoping to be of some help to my friends, the Proctors, by donating one of my favourite pencil drawings to this auction so, again, check it out.
The auction is a mix of art and sports memorabilia.
You can also scroll down in my links and find Kevin's website listed there. It has some beautiful examples of the work that he did during our Disney days.

3 comments:

NickZ. said...

Kevin was a grate man, and a great friend and artist to have around. He will be greatly missed! Peace! NickZ.

nickwatson said...

Great workspace! Do you work as a freelancer for Bluesky?Really enjoy your tonal BG's

TomH said...

I'm glad you like my little studio space. Now all I have to do is get my butt down there and do something. I'm actually on staff at Blue Sky.
Sorry for the delay in answering your comment.